- 3 boxes of Lasagna noodles.
- 6-8 jars of any kind Tomato sauce
- 3 lbs Mozzarella
- 3 32 oz. container of Ricotta
- Grated cheese - you will end up using about 1 ½ cups
- 2lbs Spinach
- 11/2 cups of Mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ cup milk
- Spices: Basil, Oregano, Garlic, Black pepper
- Lasagna pan - any kind that will fit about 4-5 layers of the noodles
- Mix together Ricotta, eggs and milk. Add all the spices to taste.
- Slice/Grate the Mozzarella
- Clean the spinach - get rid of stems and old pieces
- Prepare meat if you are using it.
- Layer noodles on bottom of pan
- Spoon on Ricotta/milk mixture to cover the noodles
- Spinach - lay across
- Tomato sauce - spoon generously on top
- Meat if you use it.
- Mozzarella - let it snow
- Sprinkle Grated cheese over the layer
- Repeat until you use everything.
- Finish with noodles and just a layer of sauce topped with Mozzarella.
(spinach and meat on top will dry out)
- Cook covered tightly with foil for about 1 hour in a 350 degree oven.
- Uncover and cook about 10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and let sit about 5 minutes before you cut it.
|< Prev||Next >|