About Home Tenant Based Assistance
What is Home TBA ?
- The Home TBA program supports very low income households in Coos and Curry Counties with rental assistance, information, and referral while they work toward becoming self-sufficient.
- The program can assist with rental payment, depending on the needs of the household and their willingness to work toward becoming self-sufficient.
- A case manager will help you to define your strengths in order to help you become successful in your effort to reach and maintain self-sufficiency.
- Households not willing to work on their goal plan or who violate requirements and conditions of their assistance will be terminated from the program.
How do I apply?
- Coos: Pick up an application at 2110 Newmark Ave, Coos Bay, OR 97420, Room 228.
- Curry: Request an application at 469-3155. Return completed application to the Brookings-Harbor office.